2013/12/08

BAIT x Saucony Shadow Original "CruelWorld"

as a vegan and fan of saucony originals i was quite excited when bait announced their new project with saucony. to read the full story behind this project check: http://blog.baitme.com/index.php/2013/11/15/bait-x-saucony-shadow-original-cruelworld/. the first teaser pics looked very promising, but when i saw the first on-feet pics the shape of these shadows looked somehow bulky (the shadow hasn't the slimmest silhouette anyway) and i had my doubts how the would look like in the flesh and on my feet. now that they arrived yesterday and went straight on my feet i'm really glad i ordered a pair. the materials are top notch in my eyes and they do look good on my feet, too. well done, bait & saucony!










No comments:

Post a Comment